Tuesday 1 October 2013

Testimonial

At Webgrity, we focus on our clients' business and their specific requirements, followed by our in-depth analysis of their website, the kind of industry they belong to and the target market. We provide the most relevant and result-oriented array of web related solutions to them, that would suit both their budget and business purposes.

We treat each of our client as our first and leave no leaf unturned to provide more than mere satisfaction, to them. We build trust in them for us, which goes a long way in developing a progressive relationship with our clients.

The following testimonials reflect our self-motivated and service-oriented approach towards client-satisfaction:



Webgrity has been working with me for over 10 years on dozens of web sites and graphics needs. They are the ONLY developers that I KNOW I can count on to complete a project and complete it properly. My success has been due in a large part by them.
 Eddie Lance
Lance Productions


Greetings,
My name is Jason Edwards and I am the vice-president of an online health and wellness company. We have been in partnership with Webgrity for nearly 5 years and have nothing but great things to say regarding their performance. Our account manager (Vikash Agarwal) is always very polite and accommodating, the work is done extremely quickly and the price cannot be beaten anywhere in the world! And trust me, I've looked around!

I would suggest to anyone looking to build a quality website to use Webgrity for their design needs. I've steered a number of friends to Webgrity and they too have had nothing but positive experiences. A great company that provides a terrific service.
 Jason Edwards
www.sisquochealthcare.com


I am working with Webgrity for 5 years. Especially Anand Baid he is the man they develop unique web site for my business they add professional online ordering system for fast food restaurant.

I am really happy with Webgrity and keeping working with them

Ahmet Karaca

 

We have worked with Webgrity for at least 5 years, developing 3 different websites and upgrading them. All work has always been done promptly, reliably, efficiently and competitively. It is a pleasure working with them.
Jim McElroy
PLUGZ LLC
www.plugz-rental.com


I have been using Webgrity for a number of years and am very happy with their service. Their work is very professional and you can rely on service without losing sleep. I own a Web Design business and have been able to focus a lot more on marketing and generating more profits since I have been using Webgrity. They are very honest and work very hard to keep up with my client's demands. I highly recommend Webgrity.
Sam Carrubba
IT Consultant
www.carrubbacomputertec.com

 

The team at Webgrity has always been very professional and they deliver high quality services on time. I highly recommend Webgrity.
Beth Floyd
Owner, Roe Graphics



I would like to thank the Webgrity team for working with me at creating a web site that is both visually appealing and very effective with my marketing efforts. I am in the service Industry and people go out of there way to compliment me on my web site. For anyone looking for complete web design and highly skilled personal individual attention then Webgrity' is for you. I look forward to creating a specially coded Gallery for displaying my work to the public.
Best Regards,
   David Mispilkin


Webgrity has always been very professional and creative with all of our projects. I hope to work with them for a long time.


Nick Gulick
Creative Motion Inc.


I would like to take the time to thank everyone at Webgrity for assisting me with my logo and stationary projects. We've been working with them for several years now and happy every time we send over new client. I am very impressed with the number of choices they design, every time around. I am also pleased with their timely responses to my questions, and the quick turn around time (usually everything is in my inbox the next day). I will continue working with them and I would recommend using their services to anyone that wants a great logo at an even better price. MPG
INA M




We've used the Webgrity team for numerous projects over the last 6 or 7 years and have always found them to be knowledgeable, helpful and on the ball in terms of technical understanding.
There are very few issues when working with them, and if anything crops up further down the line - they are quick to fix it or give advice by return.
I have had minor bugs and glitches created by users on projects that were completed years ago - the boys have always stepped in and sorted things out within a day or two.

I'm well pleased with everything they do for us - They are my top outsourcing team!
Steve Elliott
www.thriftysites.co.uk



We have been depending on Webgrity for fast, professional design and coding for 6 years. They offer fair pricing, good turnaround and they stand behind their work. We recommend them without reservation. 
Softcast Online


I have had the pleasure of working with the team at Webgrity for the past 18 months. The level of professionalism and creative concepts and execution can not be matched! They are a pleasure to work with, eager to deliver the very best work and do this with a quick turnaround. I look forward to a long working relationship with Webgrity
Lisa Hall
Union Square
  


 I have used Webgrity for years on several projects including website design and programming to graphic design for printed materials. I consider them a partner, and have recommended them to several others. They are quick, thorough and detail oriented, and as their name suggests, their work is underpinned by a high degree of integrity.

John Galvin
Principal/Founder
Strategic Media Group, LLC



Webgrity has highly competent coders and excellent account management; we use their services often.


Christopher Mason
Romagna Media


Webgrity built my site and it's a winner. They worked with me to get the most powerful message across to visitors. I get orders everyday from this site. Check it out for yourself, my site and Webgrity are winners.


The team at Webgrity continue to provide me with excellent design services. Their prices are very competitive, their customer service is excellent and their logo designs are second to none.I would recommend the Webgrity team to anyone looking for a reliable, creative, friendly and affordable design team.

Angelo Frisina
CCO - Sunlight Media
www.SunlightMedia.org


 I worked with several companies in the past promising quality work with a quick turnaround and only Webgrity has delivered. They learned my coding preferences early and applied the same to all future projects. Their quick turnaround on mock ups enable me to move at the speed of business. I highly recommend their services to anyone looking for excellent quality at a great price.

No comments:

Post a Comment